Baked biscuits are one of the best ways to keep your children happy. And if they are home-made, it’s cherry on the cake.
(Courtesy: Bake Fresh)
Here’s an easy recipe for making Bakery Biscuits at home.
• Butter: ½ bowl
• Sugar Powder: 100 grams
• Semolina: 150 grams
• Corn flour: 1 tablespoon
• Milk: 150 ml
• Vanilla Essence: ½ tablespoon
• Cocoa Powder: 1 tablespoon
• Put butter and sugar powder in a container and mix well.
• Add semolina and milk in the mixture and stir thoroughly to make it even.
• Divide the mixture into two halves and mix cocoa powder in one.
• Add corn flour in both the mixtures and knead dough out of each of them.
• Now take a small lump from both types of dough and mix them to give the shape of a biscuit.
• Make all the biscuits in the same manner and bake them at a temperature of 160 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
• After the biscuits get baked, let them cool down and get crisp.