Our lifestyle does impact us in many ways and insomnia is one of the effects of it. Now-a-days it's the topic which has the largest need to discuss on. People can't sleep watching the movies or surf the internet or just thinking thoughts through. It is of three types Transient insomnia, Acute Insomnia and Chronic Insomnia.
What are the causes of Insomnia?
* Emotional disorder
* Lower income
* Medical conditions
* Changes in work hours or night shifts
* Sedentary lifestyle
What are the symptoms of Insomnia?
* Waking too early in the morning
* Unrefreshing sleep
* Trouble sleeping or staying asleep
How can Insomnia be cured at home?
* Avoid caffeine beverages near bedtime.
* Avoid exercise near bedtime
* Minimize your time devotion to television, internet near bedtime.
* Use relaxation techniques
Medical Treatments are:
* Sleeping pills
If Insomnia is not cured it has some risk factors. It has higher risk of developing chronic disease. According to National Sleep Foundation, 30%-40% of American adults report have had symptoms of it since last 12 months. 10%-12% of adults claim to have chronic insomnia.
Following these natural remedies can help:
* Take warm shower before sleeping.
*Do not eat or drink right before going to bed.
*Reduce the amount of caffeine you take.
*Take milk and honey at night.
*Avoid naps during the day.
*Delay worrying and brainstorming.