Bengali Fish Fry is an authentic Bengali dish, and very easy to make.
- Boneless fish: 500 grams
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Bread crumbs: ½ cup
Ingredients for marinate:
- Egg white: Of 1 egg
- Ginger paste: 1 tablespoon
- Red chili powder: ½ teaspoon
- Tomato ketchup: 1 tablespoon
- Green coriander (finely chopped): 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: According to taste
Ingredients for Tartar Sauce:
- Mayonnaise: ½ cup
- Vinegar: ½ cup
- Cucumber (finely chopped): 1
- Onion (finely chopped): 1
- Apply lemon juice and salt on the fish, and keep it for 10 minutes. Then wash the fish and dry it.
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned for marinating and marinate the fish with the mixture for half an hour.
- For tartar sauce, soak the chopped onion and cucumber in the vinegar for half an hour.
- After half an hour, filter the ingredients and mix mayonnaise. Tartar sauce is ready.
- Apply the bread crumbs on the fish and deep fry it in a pan.
- Serve the fish with the tartar sauce.
Also Read :- How to make mutton biryani easily at home?