Indian dessert, Halwa is liked by everyone. You might have tasted Suji Halwa, Gajar Halwa, and even Gourd’s Halwa. Today you will learn about a novel dessert, which is Bread Halwa.
(Courtesy: Yummy Food Recipes)
• Bread: 8 pieces
• Milk: 400 ml
• Sugar: 200 grams
• Ghee: 2 tablespoons
• Raisins: 10-20 pieces
• Cashew (chopped): 10-12 pieces
• Almonds (chopped): 7-8
• Boil the milk.
• Crush the bread in small crumbs.
• Heat ghee in a pan and fry bread crumbs in it.
• When the bread is fried properly, mix raisins, almonds, and cashew in it.
• Add sugar and keep cooking, until the sugar melts.
• Add milk in the end and cook until the mixture gets thick.