Dry mini samosa is yet another variety of samosas. We all have tasted various kinds of samosas, but many must not have heard about this kind.
(Courtesy: Nishamadhulika.com )
Here’s how we can make dry mini samosa.
• Semolina: 1 cup
• Ghee: 2 tablespoons
• Haldiram’s Aloo Bhujia namkeen: ½ tablespoon
• Red Chili Powder: ½ tablespoon
• Raisins: 10
• Sugar: ½ tablespoon
• Cumin: 1 tablespoon
• Salt: According to taste
• Edible oil: Enough for deep frying
• Grind the namkeen, cumin, red chili powder, and sugar in a mixer.
• Mix raisins with the ground mixture.
• Mix semolina, ghee, and salt in a container and knead the dough with it. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
• Make tiny tortillas from this dough and cut them in half.
• Now shape the halved pieces like a samosa which is open from the base.
• Stuff the namkeen and raisins mixture inside and close its base.
• Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the samosas.