Egg Puff can be prepared at home very easily.
• Semolina: 150 grams
• Edible oil: 2 tablespoons
• Eggs (boiled): 2
• Salt: According to taste
• Onion (chopped): 1
• Green chili (chopped): 1
• Cumin: ½ tablespoon
• Red chili powder: ½ tablespoon
• Turmeric: ½ tablespoon
• Garam Masala: 1 tablespoon
• Pour the semolina in a utensil, and add oil and salt to it. Mix it and make a dough.
• Fry the boiled eggs and keep them aside for a while.
• Heat some oil in a pan and add cumin, green chili, and onion to it. Fry well.
• As soon as the onion gets fried, add salt, red chili, turmeric, and garam masala to it, and stir well.
• Now take the eggs and cut them into two halves. Put them in the mixture recently prepared, and let it cool.
• Make balls of the semolina dough and flatten them to make tortillas with the help of a rolling pin.
• Now put the egg mixture prepared before and close the tortillas.
• Let them get baked in the oven at 130 degrees.