To merge multiple Outlook PST files the user can try a trustworthy tool like Merge PST software which will help you in combining the data from different PST files into one single file and you can simply access all your data in it.
Hey, you can take the help of SysTools PST Merge Tool to effortlessly and smoothly merge PST files. This software allows you to merge unlimited PST files into a single one without data loss and file size limitations. It offers two options: Merge PST and Join PST. Merge option allows you to merge similar folders into one. With the Join option, you can join different PST files by creating a fresh folder for the joined PST files.
Steps to Merge PST Files
- Start the software and add PST files
- Choose Merge or Join Option.
- Select required folders to merge
- Choose options: Merge in New PST, Existing PST or Outlook Profile
- Select the items and check the skip duplicate items options to remove duplicates
- Hit the next button to start the process.
Download the tool - https://www.systoolsgroup.com/pst-merge.html
I am here with one of the most reliable trustable utility which will offer users the best way to join merge PST file. There are two methods manual as well as an alternative way which will join PST file. The article will tell users different methods in detail and if the manual solution fails then what to do.
If you need to join multiple PST files then I would suggest the KDETools PST Merge.
- This PST Merge joins various PST files such as Emails, Contacts, Emails and all without duplicate PST files.
- It supports all Windows and Outlook Version.
- Ms-Outlook has not compulsory required.
- In ANSI and also UNICODE formats also supports.
- Trial Version also available with free download.
- Easily Combine password protected PST files in Outlook.
More Info: https://www.kdetools.com/pst-merge.html