Mutton Kababs, just like Chicken Fry
forms a great appetizer which can be served at any time to your guests. Having them with Rumali Roti makes them even more delicious.
• Minced mutton -400 grams
• Onion (finely chopped) -1
• Gram flour -1/2 cup
• Mutton masala -1 ½ tablespoon
• Coriander Powder - ½ tablespoon
• Mint leaves (chopped) - ½ cup
• Green chilies -1-2
• Lemon juice -2 tablespoon
• Oil –sufficient for frying.
• Roast the gram flour and keep it aside and let it cool.
• Take a bowl and put mutton, roasted gram flour, mutton masala, coriander and salt, and mix.
• Now add mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger-garlic paste, and green chilies (chopped).
• Pour lemon juice to the mixture, and make a dough of it.
• Cover it and keep it for 30 minutes.
• Divide the dough into small balls.
• Flatten the balls to make the shape of Kababs.
• Deep fry the kababs in hot oil. Fry them until golden on a low flame. When fried properly, take them out on a kitchen tissue.
• Oil the kababs from both the sides with brush and grill them in Oven from both the sides at 240 degree Celsius for 30 minutes.
Serve the Kababs with mint chutney.