How To Recover Google AccountAdd Answer
I am here with a solution that will help you out to take the backup of Gmail data. It permits users to download and backup of Emails, Contacts, Calendar, and other G-Drive items. Runs on all the Major Versions of Windows Operating System. Free Gmail Backup tool for Windows offers Download of 50 Gmail Emails for free.
Follow the steps to hunt out your username. You’ll get to know:
A telephone number or the recuperation email address for the record. The full name on your account Follows the instructions to verify it’s your account. You’ll see a listing of matching usernames. Someone else is using your account
Did you forget your Google account password? Then you must require recovering your Google account in order to back to your email account. There are numerous ways provided by Google that can help to recover your password and one can simply use them. You can follow the Google account recovery process very easily through the mentioned instructions.
Steps for Google Account Recovery:
· Go to the official account recovery page via https://accounts.google.com/ from your computer.
· Now you have to enter the Google ID that password you want to recover and then click on Next.
· Enter the last password if you remember or click on Try another way link.
· Choose the option of password recovery via phone and then click on the Send code tab.
· A verification code will be sent to your recovery phone number and then enter it into the given box.
· Click on the Submit tab.
· After that, type the new password for your Google account to complete the account recovery process.
In case you are still not able to recover your Google account through the above-given steps, then dial Google account recovery number to gain the best solutions on password recovery related issues from the technical experts. They will help you recover your Google account password in a very simple way. You can dial this number 24/7 from all over the world to avail of the best solutions.