8 Dishes That Are Quickly Prepared With Induction Cooking
Induction cooker is now making its way in the Indian kitchen to make the kitchen task easier. Surprisingly, yes! These cooktops come in small, medium and big surface with different power efficiencies. With inductions, the kitchen is now becoming smaller in size, more spacious and save more on gas bills. Induction cooktops actually work the same as your traditional cooking gas tops. Normally, the best induction cooktop price sear reasonable depending upon the companies and brands.
Induction cooker is an easy way to cook food. It is not only the way to save time and energy but also is efficient in cooking. Induction is not only restricted to making tea, coffee or boiling milk or cooking Maggie. India is known for food varieties and it is possible to cook easily with induction cooking method. Here is the article where you can find 8 dishes that are really quickly prepared with Induction cooking:
1. Rice: The most staple food in Indian culture. Rice is normally preferred with curry or gravy. Basically, rice can be best cooked on induction cooker easily. It is easily cooked in 10-15 minutes without any monitoring and further served directly into plates.
2. Biryani: Another type of rice cooked in an induction top. Both veg and non-veg biryani can be cooked in the way. Here, vegetables and chicken gets softened very easily and is eatable very easily. Biryani can be cooked within 45 minutes on induction cooktops. Thus, this will you’re your time and energy.
3. Daal: This is very famous curry or gravy mainly consumed with rice and Indian bread or roti every day. This is a diversified dish cooked in many forms and names. With Induction cooker, it is easy to cook daal in 10 minutes.
4. Paneer: if you wanna cook paneer, then induction cooktop most helpful in here. Mater paneer or paneer veggies can be cooked in minutes. With an induction cooktop, you can save your preparation time and the dish can be ready in 20-25 minutes.
5. Aloo Sabzi: Aloo (potato) is the most favourite one in all vegetables. It can be combined with paneer, mater or with any other veggies. Now cook this dish in the most efficient way with induction.
6. Kadhi: Made at least weekly once in Indian kitchens, Kadhi is the spiciest and authentic dish prepared with curd and mix spices. If prepared on the gas top it takes about 40-45 minutes. On the contrary, this dish can be prepared on induction cooktop in just 20 minutes. Moreover, you can also make the variation in this dish such as aloopakoda or methi pakodakadhi.
7. GajarHalwa: if you are having a sweet tooth, then you have to give a try for Gajar Halwa. On Induction cooktop, it is very simple to cook this recipe. It takes very less time in preparing this dish. Just you to mix milk, carrot and sugar to get this dish made. This dish is loved by both elders as well as children.
8. Chicken: If you are a non-vegetarian, you can cook juicy chicken in an induction cooker. This helps to cook the chicken in very less time and use of balanced flavours will make this dish healthy and tasty too. In this cooker, the nutrition level is retained and maintained.
Here are the 8 dishes that you can easily make with the help of induction cooker or cooktops. Just because your kitchen is small, it doesn’t mean that you can’t cook the tasty dishes. Induction cooker or cooktop is the best kitchen appliance to utilize your kitchen’s small space. In fact, even if you have the big or medium type of kitchen induction cooktops are the most sophisticated appliance that saves time and energy. We, at Apanidukaan, offers a wide range of induction appliances with unmatched deals and discounts. To know more about induction cooker price, visit us today!