HOW TO COMPRESS A PDF FILE?
@ Hi, I’m Tango. I’m a student living in Little London, Deanshanger, Milton Keynes MK19 6HT, UK. I am a fan of technology, web development, and programming. I’m also interested in writing and fitness. You can read my blog with a click on the button above. | | Science-Technology
Sometimes, PDF files may be too big. If you have a large-sized PDF file, then you can consider compressing it to save up space. In this blog, we will go through the process of compressing PDF files. Let’s get started.
Source:- How to Compress a PDF File?
If you want to reduce the PDF file on PDF compressor, you need to follow the steps given below.
1. To begin with, go to http://www.smallpdf.com/compress-pdf site and press “Return” key.
2. If you want to install “Smallpdf extension” in Chrome, you can go to the Chrome Web Store.
3. After that, you should click on “Choose file”, which is located on the lower side of the screen.
4. Then you have to find and choose the PDF file that you would like to compress.
5. Thereafter, you should click on Open.
6. Later, you have to move down and select “Download File Now” option from the left-hand side.
7. Now, you should choose the location where you want to store the file.
8. You should select the “Save” option.
9. Once you click on Save, your PDF will be stored on your device in your particular location.
Preview on Mac
You can also reduce the PDF file using the Preview on Mac. Here are the instructions given below.
1. Get started by going to the File option in the menu bar.
2. After that, you should select “Open” from the drop-down menu section.
3. Then you have to choose the file and open in the new screen.
4. Thereafter, you should go to the File option in the menu bar section.
5. Later, you have to select “Export As” from the drop-down menu section.
6. Now, you should select the “Format” in the pop-up menu.
7. After that, select the PDF.
8. Then you should choose the “Quartz Filter” from the drop-down menu section.
9. Thereafter, you have to select the “Reduce File Size”.
10. Later, you should choose the location where you want to store the PDF file.
11. Now, select the Save option.
12. Your reduced file will be stored on your Mac.
On Adobe Acrobat Pro
If you want to reduce the PDF file on Adobe Acrobat Pro, you need to follow the steps given below.
1. To get started, open Adobe Acrobat Pro on your device.
2. After that, go to the File option in the menu bar.
3. Then you should select the “Open” and choose the PDF file that you wish to compress, select “Open”.
4. you have to choose the “File” option from the menu bar section.
5. Later, select “Save As” from the drop-down menu.
6. Now, you should select “Reduced Size PDF”.
7. After that, select the “Make compatible with:” in the drop-down menu.
8. Then you have to select the latest version of Acrobat.
9. Thereafter, you should choose the location where you want to store the image.
10. Later, select the “Save”.
Now, your PDF compressed file will be saved on your device.
Rdx Tango is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Rdx has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.