Step To Solved Quickbooks Error 6000 77 Call @ 1-844-397-7999
Blog: Quickbook tech support
Introduction of QuickBooks software Error 6000 77
Used maximum by the SMBs, QuickBooks- the popular accounting software by Intuit has completely changed the way in which businesses manage their Accounts department and its various sections. With its availability both on cloud and on premise, it has helped businesses reach the next level. Also, with its various types that are Simple Start, Premier, Professional, and Enterprise it caters to businesses of different types and sizes. However, along with so many hits, it also has a few misses. It gives its users a nightmare by stopping to work, popping up with error messages, etc. One such error message is QuickBooks Error 6000 77.
Problem Statement with QuickBooks software
Are you an accountant using any of the QuickBooks software which has encountered QuickBooks error 6000 while working with the widely used accounting software? And, is it your requirement to fix it as soon as possible as it is as it is severely hampering the productivity of Accounts in your business? As a QuickBooks user, if your answer to both of these questions is a Yes without ifs and buts, you would have to take the right measure to remove the Quickbooks error code 6000 77 quickly and easily so that your work is not hampered for a longer duration.
Intuit QuickBooks error 6000 77 Causes
- Some of the possible causes of QuickBooks error message 6000 -77 are as follows:
- Improper folder permissions of the folder that stores the Company file inside.
- The Company file is located on an external storage device that should have been on a network or local drive.
- The Company file in QuickBooks was opened by referencing a drive that was mapped.
- Communication issue when QuickBooks running in multi-user mode.
Step to Fix quickbooks Error 6000 77
- Download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor
- Please see QuickBooks File Doctor: Fix your company file for more information.
- Rename .ND and .TLG files
- .ND and .TLG are configuration files that allow QuickBooks Desktop to access the company file(s) in a network or in multi-user mode.
- Corrupted or damaged .ND or .TLG files can cause errors when opening QuickBooks Desktop.
- Renaming these files does not cause data loss since these are automatically recreated when you
- open the company file or scan the company files using QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Open the folder that contains your company file.
- Default Location: C:UsersPublicPublic DocumentsIntuitQuickBooksCompany Files
- Find the files with the same file name as your company file but with extensions .ND and .TLG.
Example: company_file.qbw.nd, company_file.qbw.tlg
- Rightclick .nd/.tlg file and select Rename. Add the word ".old" after the file extension and press enter.
Example: company_file.qbw.nd.OLD, company_file.qbw.tlg.OLD
- Use UNC path instead of mapped drive
- Right-click the QuickBooks icon on your desktop, press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard, and select Run as Administrator. Hold down the Ctrl key until you have the No Company Open window.
Note: Holding down the Ctrl key prevents QuickBooks Desktop from auto-opening a company file.
From the File menu, select Open or Restore Company > Open a company file > Next.
In the left pane, click Network, and navigate to the location of your company file.
Note: If you can't find the folder where the company file is saved, you may need to set folder permissions.
- Select the company file and click Open.
Solution 4: Configure firewall and security software
For detailed steps, check out Configure Firewall and Internet security settings.
- Recreate damaged folder
- Create a new folder on your C: drive.
- Open the folder where the company file is saved.
- Locate the .qbw file.
- Right-click the .qbw file and select Copy.
- Open the new folder, then Paste the file.
- Set Windows access permissions to share company files.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and open the file from the new location.
If you are also facing the same error then you also can resolve the issue just by one toll free call at 1-844-397-7999