TROUBLESHOOT YOUR CANON PRINTER IN EASY STEPS
The printer is a significant peripheral device being used on personal as well as professional front. The professionals often require prints document but often when they give a command to printer, unfortunately, the printer refuses to print the documents just because of some sorts of technical problems. In this post, we will give some instructions which will almost resolve 95% of your printer related issues. On the other hand, you also have an option to get in touch with experts at Canon Printer Support Number USA who will help you to fix the issue on your behalf.
How to identify that your printer has an issue?
If your printer does not print, prints too slowly or deliver poor quality prints, then it is happening because of problems in the cartridge, Window is showing error messages or code or issues with the printer driver. Therefore, the very first you to check all these things carefully and make sure there is no issue with them.
Just in case if you don't see any error code and still your printer is not working, then
• Ensure your printer is properly plugged in.
• Reboot your system and reconnect all devices properly.
• Ensure the printer is turned on.
• In case your printer is wireless, then make sure it is well-connected with the network.
• Ensure you are sending a command to a right printer. Often, you find multiple printers of the same brands and this is why professionals mistakenly sending the command on a wrong printer.
• Check printer settings.
If your printer still refuses to print the documents, then as we know made clear above that you have an option to dial Canon Printer Support Help Number 1877-269-4999. Here you let you aware of common printer issues that almost every printer user faces sooner or later.
• Paper quality issues
• Out of paper
• Paper jam
• Empty ink or toner cartridge
• Power failure
• Printer cable failure
• Latest changes made to the printer
• Corrupt printer drivers