Wedding organization - the work of a wedding manager
Wedding day is the day when everything should be perfect. It is clear that it is impossible to foresee and predict everything at once, but, nevertheless, thanks to good organization and carefully thought out moments, your wedding will become a truly festive occasion.
The organization of a wedding is actually the starting strip, with which everything actually begins. With the help of a professional wedding manager, you can paint all the events of the wedding event, from the very beginning to the end.
Before you choose a particular wedding service company and manager, rely on the well-known principle of price-quality ratio. If you are not recommended a specific specialist in this area, go on a search, read the prices and servants of such services. Often, in pursuit of the number of customers, the quality of service is significantly reduced. Behind beautiful booklets, business cards, the manager may well be the "teapot".
Selecting this or that company, try to get into their office, get acquainted with the accumulated materials (photos, videos), an assortment of different wedding options, price policy, the wedding manager himself, who will help you, and in general, with the range of services provided.
Often, many service companies involved in organizing celebrations, including weddings, pre-determine the standard range of services provided. Presenting them to the client, as this or that, "package". The client, in turn, can order the entire package or choose what he needs.
Standard list of services provided by companies:
- The choice of the venue of the celebration (restaurant, cafe, banquet halls, nature, etc.);
- Organization of a wedding table - banquet, buffet, picnic, etc;
- Selection of the host for a wedding;
- Room decoration (balloons, cloth, flowers, etc.)
- Development and selection of the script for a wedding celebration;
- Development and selection of entertainment programs (contests, games, shows, music, etc.);
- Selection of artists;
- Technical equipment and support (light, sound, scenery);
- Transportation support (selection of a wedding convoy and transportation of guests);
- Wedding cake (selection, order, delivery);
- Selection of a photographer and cameraman (photo, video studio);
- Pyrotechnic equipment (salutes, fireworks);
- Honeymoon organization (tourist trips);
- Printing equipment (cards, invitations, etc.)
- Stylist, make-up artist, hairdresser, etc.
If you do not have enough time to organize a wedding , and you are ready to entrust this business to the wedding manager, then feel free to go in search of a wedding and service company. Professional experienced staff can always help you and organize your wedding at the highest level, from beginning to end.
Let’s create a beautiful wedding of your dreams together
Phone: + 91 9940662455
wedding Planners in Chennai – Devaraj Ramasubramanian