What are the health benefits of walking?Answer
Various research has proved that taking 10,000 steps a day can have a positive impact on your overall health. When you start the walk on a daily basis – you do not have to run to a gym, follow an instructor, or follow a particular diet to stay fit.
Did you know that in 2011 Canadian Jean Beliveau completed a 46,600-mile walk round the world that had taken him to 64 countries? It took 11 years and two months. Isn’t it interesting?
- You tend to lose weight and get in shape.
- Walking improves sleep.
- Daily walking reduces the level of stress.
- It lowers down the blood pressure.
- Help decrease the risk of heart attack, reduces the risk of developing type2 diabetes, and even lesser down risk of having ***** fracture.
- It Increases sexual desire and satisfaction.
- Reduces fatigue and increase your stamina.
- Walking increases your concentration.
- Habit of walking improves productivity at work.
- Walking makes you smarter and sharper.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It reduces the risk of premature death.