Pregnancy is the most beautiful and life-changing time for a woman. The feeling of growing a
life inside you and taking care of it makes your heart skip a beat. During pregnancy, a
woman's body goes through a lot of changes and also demands special nutrition for the
mother and the baby. The more you will eat nutritious food the more healthy will be your baby.
Here are some of the power foods that are a must during pregnancy:
● Dairy products: It contains two kinds of high-quality protein- casein and whey. It will
give you an ample amount of protein which is needed
● Eggs: It is a great source of choline which is a very important nutrient during
● Dry fruits: These are generally high in calories, vitamins, fibers, and minerals.
● Green vegetables: They are rich in iron, folate, and also a good source of calcium.
● Orange juice: It is rich in vitamin c which will help the baby to absorb more iron.
● Beans: It is a plant-based source of protein which is amazing for your diet.
● Sweet Potato: These are rich in vitamin B6, potassium, copper, and beta carotene.
● Meat: It is rich in B12 which will help to maintain the healthy nerves and red blood cells
of the baby.
● Salmon: These are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibers.
● Avocado: They contain monounsaturated fatty acid, vitamin K, vitamin B, vitamin C
, and so on.
These were some of the must-have foods for a pregnant woman.