1. Baking soda and water
• Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water together to form a paste.
• Massage the paste onto your face, rinse off with warm water and then be sure to moisturize afterward.
• This mixture could dry your skin, so don’t use it more than two or three days a week.
2. Sugar, lemon and honey
• Mix together one tablespoon of brown sugar, two tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of organic honey.
• When it’s mixed well, apply to your face in a circular motion, massaging it in for five minutes before rinsing it off and applying moisturizer.
3. Regular use of tea tree oil
• You can apply tea tree oil directly to the affected areas to help blackheads on your chin and nose. It works in part by killing bacteria and preventing formation of blackheads.