1. In old occasions, there were two kinds of Hindus, i.e Shainavites(who have faith in Shiva) and Vaishnavites (the individuals who puts stock in Lord Hari). As indicated by them, The 'moola mantra' for Narayana is, "Om Namo naRAyana" and the 'moola Mantra' for Siva is' "Om naMA Sivaya". It is accepted that the word RAMA is taken from these two moola mantras. So RAMA was a mantra, well before the name was given.
2. It is accepted that Moksha can be accomplished effectively in Kaliyuga by Chanting the Name of Lord Hari(Rama) and every one of his wrongdoings will be washed off. This might be the motivation behind why individuals used to sing Sree RAMA Sandhya at night in the wake of helping the lamp.The Word RAMA was really there, well before even the Lord Rama(Vishnu's Incarnation) was even conceived. This records to the tale of a theif who turned into the repudiated Sage,"Valmiki". His genuine name was Agni Sharma.
As per legend he once met the incredible sage Narada and had a talk with him on his obligations. Moved by Narada's words, Agni Sharma started to perform repentance and recited "Mara" which signified "pass on". As he played out his atonement for quite a while, the word became "Rama", the name of Lord Vishnu. Enormous ant colony dwelling places conformed to Agni Sharma and this acquired him the name of Valmiki. Agni Sharma, rechristened as Valmiki, took in the sacred writings from Narada and turned into the first of religious zealots, worshipped by everybody.
3. It is additionally clear from Ramayana, how "Rama Naamam" helped Hanuman all the occasions.
4. The name Rama itself means, satisfying and delightful" in Sanskrit.
5. When King Alexander was going to leave india, he said,"The just two things I get helped to remember, on contemplating india was the name of Rama and the Taste of Ganga(River).
! Jai Shri Ram !