Official Letsdiskuss Logo
Official Letsdiskuss Logo

Language

Giggle And Bytes

Rohit Valiyan

Cashier ( Kotak Mahindra Bank ) | Posted | News-Current-Topics


Are there any underlying reasons behind the inauguration of the world’s biggest Samsung Plant in Noida?


0
0




System Analyst (Wipro) | Posted


That depends on how you want to see it. Superficially, it looks more than celebratory- PM Modi inaugurates Samsung’s largest mobile manufacturing plant in Noida along with the president of South Korea, Moon Jae-in.


PM Modi aspires to increase development and employment with this newly opened factory. It will benefit the economies of both the countries –India, as well as South Korea. Samsung’s 35-acre Noida factory will be world’s largest with a claim of 120 million mobile phones per year. But this is not all about it.

 None of the newspapers or news channels is talking about why India was chosen over China, despite China being the greatest technological hub, for this plant. No one is throwing light on how the recently reported trade tension between China and the USA may have affected the decision and inclination of South Korea for the location of this plant.

People will keep taking pride as they are being shown what they want to see –the great step taken towards Modi’s “Make in India” campaign. Obviously, our Prime Minister is too quick to grasp such opportunities and too good in maintaining international relationships.

Letsdiskuss


0
0

Software engineer at HCL technologies | Posted


We don’t always need to induce unnecessary skepticism in everything that our PM does for the country. Previous failures are good to learn from but we should see the development positively when it’s really meant to be so.


It’s a proud moment for all of us that our country now has Samsung’s largest mobile manufacturing plant in the world. It was reported recently that India is facing a serious economic deficit because of the amount of electronics we export from outside. PM Modi’s this step, taken towards his “make in India” campaign, will ensure that the conditions better now. The President of South Korea, Moon Jae-in, who in-jointly inaugurated the plant with our Prime Minister, hopes that the plant will contribute in the betterment of his country’s economy. Same are the hopes of PM Narendra Modi.

The plant, which is spread over 35 acres of land, will give employment to thousands of people in the country. Not only this, it is expected to manufacture goods other than just mobile phones in the future. India being a huge potential market for the electronics will receive 70% of the manufactured products and will export the remaining 30%. It’s really a big thing for India that the plant is opened here instead of world’s largest tech hub, China.

This great development project is being seen as a way of making India stronger in terms of gadget production, as the Chinese company Xiaomi is also expected to set its three new plants in India soon. Below are some details about the plant:

Location: Sector 81, Noida.
Area: 35 Acres
Existing capacity: 50 Lakh phones a month
After expansion: 1.2 crore
Workforce: 70,000

Letsdiskuss


0
0

Picture of the author