While making a trip, all of us want to spend less on the air tickets and travels, so that we can spend more on trip, shopping, food, etc. For this, you need to follow some tips and tricks which can save you a huge amount of money while booking the tickets. Here are some pro tips:
1. Book your tickets three months or three weeks prior to your departure date. Tickets are cheapest at that time. This is something I have always observed while travelling.
2. Choose a Wednesday for booking tickets. I don’t know why, but the tickets are cheapest on Wednesday.
3. If you are using apps like GoIbibo or MakeMyTrip, make sure to clear data before booking. That will make you get good and cheap offers on tickets.
4. Always look for discount coupons.
5. Refer people and claim the referral money.
6. Reduce the weight of your baggage by putting considerable (and acceptable) amount of weight in your cabin baggage as airlines charge extra for extra baggage.
7. Always look for corporate deals for special card holders.
8. Android application Triggerin can get you the cheapest flight offers.