How can I get healthy and shiny hair?Add Answer
Most people will tell you to apply this and that. But, it is really worth it? It is good to use good products on hair. But, the growth of hairs also depends on the diet you are taking. Taking a Healthy diet enriched with vitamins and minerals also supports you internally which results in healthy hairs.
Wash your hair the correct way
Instead of applying synthetic product for hair straightening, you can opt for homemade formulas which rarely harms. Massage with curd on clean scalp and it after half an hour. Repeat it twice in a month for healthy and straight hair.
Never brush your hair subsequent to oiling and on wet hair.
Keep your hair clean (wash thrice seven days)
Brush your hair (from root to tip) something like two times each day
Attempt to abstain from drying your hair utilizing tourist blowers.
Abstain from experiencing methodology like bouncing back, pumming and so forth, as it harms your hair
For shading of hair, endeavor to utilize regular colors.
To enhance the nature of hair have a protein rich eating regimen.
Few general tips are,
- Try oiling your hair the night before washing to prevent it from being dry. Coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, lavender oil, there are so many options to choose from.
- Putting egg is known to give you shiny hair because the protein in egg helps nourish your follicles and increases its sheen.
- You can also apply yoghurt in place of egg.
- Wash hair with luke warm water and then give it a final rinse with cold water. This will lock the follicles and give your hair a shiny appearance.
- Make hair packs for conditioning at home. There are many recipes available on the internet that use simple goods that you can find in your own kitchen.
- Regularly trim your hair. Having split ends can give you a dull and dry appearance.
- Incorporate green vegetables and lean protein like fish, chicken, eggs etc in your diet.