Salesforce connectors for WordPress WooCommerce can be used for integrating the salesforce marketing cloud to WooCommerce. In order to do this configuration, first, you need to do the pre-configuration settings, which include updating field accessibility, generating WSDL (Web Services Description Language) file, and domain registration.
Thereafter, you need to follow the steps for configuration, which are:
- Go to Plugins and then Add New.
- Upload the zip file by clicking on Upload Plugin.
- Click on ‘Activate’ to activate the plugin after installation.
- Click on WooCommerce Salesforce Connector.
- Select desired Salesforce org.
- Click on Category and Product in the Connection Settings screen with a successful connection.
- Set up Category and Product Configurations and then Click Save.
- Select Account syncing type for users. Also select, Orders and Opportunity settings and Advanced settings (if required).
- Click Synchronize Categories for importing, exporting, and synchronizing categories.