How it feels to study at a premier institutes of India?Add Answer
I like to do it in points
1. You get selected for such an institute, now for almost 5 out of 10 times , you are here for your parents
2. You feel proud in front of your neighbours , relatives and some oversmart people but what happens within you
3. You get to see a place where you are free , no one is restricting you, you are master of your own will.
4. Hostels are a big factor for many such institute , Hostels are just a different kind of environment altogether. You socialize even though if you don't want to sometimes. You start to understands basics of how to get your life along that includes flattering and understanding money too
5. Yeah money , it doesn't feel good to see money going away from your own pocket although it is still your dad's.
Well, we all know how much the “name” matters in India. And when it comes to institutional education, it is the all that matters. If you are from SRCC, or IIT, you are undisputedly the most intelligent in the room, and the rest of the people present see you as someone who has spark all around him/her, and envy your future prospects from as early as now.