1. Avoid too skinny and slim fit jeans as you know during this hot weather wearing such pair of jeans makes you uncomfortable.
2. Also avoid, flared or boot cut jeans they will make your legs look wider.
3. Go for the straight or regular pair of jeans but avoid bundling up, if your jeans are bundling above the shoes, get them altered.
4. If you are confused between light-wash and dark wash, I would like to tell you, Dark jeans are for evening and the lighter ones are for the day. So, choose according to occasion.
5. If you have thicker thighs, you can go with cargo pants. Men with thicker thighs should avoid skinny jeans.