Bhang is an integral part of Holi celebrations in India and drinking a glass of one or two of bhang on Holi has become a tradition among people. But the next morning waking up to a hangover with your head spinning and seems everything in a topsy- turvy state makes you regret on having bhang.
Here are some quick tips to cure bhang hangover:
1. Lemon water: It is a good old tip that makes wonders instantly. Drink a glass of lemon water to ease the dizziness.
2. Herbal tea: Instead of normal tea have a cup of herbal tea such as rose tea or jasmine tea that helps in get rid of headache.
3. Fibrous food: Have a Fibrous food like a banana and blend it into a fruit smoothie. It is high in fibre and full of anti-oxidants that helps in counter intoxication.
4. Avoid painkillers: A majority of people go for quick solution to cure headache and body pain that results in making situation more severe for them. It’s best to avoid a pain killer because it can harm you if you suffer from a health complication.
5. Sleep: It is the best solution to tackle hangover woes. Have a good sleep in a dimly lit, noiseless room. Sleep relaxes your mind and body and also reduces headache.