How to deal with exam stress?Add Answer
we all have suffered from exam stress at some or other point in life. Suffering from exam stress can affect the we work and function on a daily basis. Therefore fighting exam stress is very important. So , here are a few tips to fight exam stress the right way-
- revise everything before the exam
- focus on your strong points
- go for meditation
- try to sleep early
- try to study early in the morning as the brain is able to grasp more and better at that point of time.
- take health supplements such as Artvigil dosage that acts on the brain to stimulate it.
For all those who are suffering from stress due to exams, here are some tips to deal with the exam stress -
1)Don't sit continuously for hours to study. Take breaks and participate in fun things that will help your nerves to relax.
2) Exercise and get outdoor.
3)Speak to someone about your exams and stress. It will help your mind to relax.
4) Intake healthy diet. It will help to reduce anxiety caused due to the exams.
5) Focus on one subject at a time. Don't just jump into all the subjects altogether.
6)Take regular test for assessment. This will give you a clear picture of how much you know. Hence, reducing the pressure.
Are you coping with exam stress?
It is a feeling of uncertainty having an edge over the preparation for exams.
First of all, we need to believe that examination is just another day and there is no need to create any hype or feeling stressed during examination. Anxiety or stress should not be the words in your dictionary and actually that do not exist in real world. They are just weeds in stagnant water and must replace them with hard work, focused attention and believe in god. What is required at this juncture is to bring ' Methods to Madness' and remain in focus, firm and fair.
(Courtesy: pngimage.net )