Updated 05 Oct, 2018 | Science & Technology
How to fix Crawled - currently not indexed issue in new google search console?Add Answer
Here are some ways through which you can get your pages get indexed quickly:
1. Block low quality pages from Google’s index.
2. Include the page in your sitemap.
3. Share the page on Twitter.
4. Share the page on high traffic sites like Reddit.
5. Secure external links to the page.
6. Ping your website through sites like Ping-O-Matic that send “pings” to search engines to notify them that your blog has been updated.
Hope these help.
It is a common problem with many websites: crawler taking it weeks to update the index coverage and showing you “crawled –currently not indexed”.