Summer is the season which is full of moisture and humidity. This not only leads to dehydration, skin diseases but poor skin oily texture.
Luckily there are some simple ways to care for your skin that can help put a stop to an oily face.
Few tips are:
● Use good quality cleanser
Wash your face gently from where so ever you come. Using a harsh cleanser can make your skin increase the pores and oil secretion. Good cleanser to only helps to clean the skin deeply but helps to prevent the oil.
● Wash your face
Wash your face regularly, once you wake up in morning and before you sleep at night. It will help to shut down your pores and help to rest the skin at night in the best possible way. Also, use mild face was according to your skin type.
● Avoid moisturizer with oil
Use a moisturizer which suits your skin type. Also, avoid moisturizer with Shea butter or oil like petroleum. So go for oil free moisturizer so that it can rest deep down into your skin.
● Choose oil free cosmetics
Look for foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer that are labeled oil-free and non-comedogenic. These products will not contribute to oily skin and they will not clog your pores.
I was so worn out on everything that I chose simply keep it basic.
This is the thing that I did and now my face is without pimple and neither sleek nor dry :)
1. Wash face subsequent to awakening, in the wake of returning home from outside and before resting.
2. Ensure your face is perfect before dozing cause the skin needs to breath
3. drink heaps of water.
4. With respect to nourishments, you can without much of a stretch anything. No limitations :)
5. I tossed out all the face washes and face covers, and began utilizing just Dove cleanser all over. it's delicate and saturating simultaneously.
6. keep away from pointless creams on the face.
Expectation it helps :)