How To Get Your Android Phone Up To Speed??Add Answer
Smart phone is to everybody, what a Teddy bear is to a toddler. We want to grab it just for comfort. The sense of comfort and security the smart phone gives to its users is more than the sense of comfort and security one can get from a wallet.
We also use it for work, booking tickets, transferring money. The results of these financial activities depend on our Android phone's processing speed. Our phone's processing speed should be optimal, irrespective of the connectivity. To increase the speed of the phone, you can perform the following activities.
1. Clear cache and cookies from the phone. Even though cached data help in fast loading, in longer time it will occupy your phone's space. So clean it for better speed.
2. Update your apps in your Android phone regularly.
3. If you have made any changes in settings and if you think, that may be the cause of slow loading of your Android phone then reset your phone to factory reset mode.
4. Reduce auto sync. Don't sync too many accounts with your phone. It will reduce the speed.
5. Clean up your home screen. Crowded home screen will take time to load.
6. Uninstall apps in your phone that you are not using.
7. Install third party launchers for your Android phone. Try Nova launcher or Microsoft launchers.
8. Turn off animations in your smart phone.
I hope this will help to speed up your Android phone.
Different phones have different displays for clearing cache. In your phone go to setting menu -> Apps. In the Apps section click the app you want to clear the cache for. Tap on the storage, there you click the 'clear cache' . In some phones you can see it when you open the app itself.
Related QuesSee All
Related BlogsSee All