It may be embarrassing , but a lot of women are not properly informed on how to keep clean “down there”. Your private part is like any other part of your body and you should take care of it by just following some simple steps :
· Trim the hedges : If you’re going to clean things up a bit, now is the time to do it. If you are going to under the blade soak in the bath for a bit to soften the skin and hair up. This will give you a lot more soothing and pleasant experience.
· Wash Daily : Clean and rinse the public region thoroughly, taking care to wash the outside of your public mound with soap. Don’t use soap on your ***** in your ***** use vaginal washes available in the market which have ph balance to keep the ***** free from any discomfort.
· Rinse thoroughly, dry well : You want to wash away the soapy residue, both to get rid of the perfumed scent and to inhibit bacterial growth of unpleasant kind.
· Avoid Scrubbing your private regions : The skin on your private part is sensitive and can easily peel parts is sensitive and can easily peel off when scrubbed with harsh product. So always opt for products that are gentle and easy on the skin.
· If you are on your period , change your pad or ***** regularly or wear a Menstrual Cup : Clean and rinse your public area after removal, and before replacement and change your pads or tampons after every 4 to 5 hour.
· Wear fresh undergarments : Keep your clean, unused undergarments in a cool dry place and always use an antibacterial liquid while washing your undergarments. Also make sure you dry them as soon as you wash them otherwise you will be risking them for smelling worse than you did.
· Visit your Gynecologist regularly : It’s very important to know about the kinds of fluid your body is discharging . If your innerwear stinks or you witness coloured discharge you should consult your doctor and in any ways visiting the Gynecologist won’t cause you harm.