This variation of chilli cheese toast is extra remarkable because to the use of two types of cheese in just the correct proportions, as well as a dusting of mustard powder along with the chilli flakes
how to prepare it:
1. In a bowl, grate the cheese (12 cup tightly packed grated mozzarella, cheddar, or regular cheese). 12 tsp grated or minced ginger and 1 chopped green chilli Add salt and black pepper to taste (not shown in the photo) and stir thoroughly.
2. Make triangular or rectangular pieces out of 6-7 slices of brown or whole wheat bread. Remove the edges if desired. I didn't slice the sides because this was a homemade whole wheat bread that was quite moist.
3. Place the bread on a rack and toast for 5-6 minutes or until gently toasted in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C. The bread can be stored on either the middle or top racks.
4. Bread that has been lightly toasted in the oven. It's not necessary to brown the edges. Only a smidgeon of sharpness amount the surfaces.
5.Using a brush, coat the pieces in butter evenly. Then evenly distribute the cheese-chili ginger mix.
6. Bake or grill for another 7-10 minutes or more in a preheated oven at 200 degrees C, until the cheese melts and the bread pieces are golden and crisp. If desired, you can brown the cheese even further. With the chilli cheese toast, serve sause.
How do you makeblueberry ice cream?
Blend the blueberries in a blender.
1-Grate 1/2cup cheese(mozarella,cheddar,regular)in a bowl and add 1 chopped chillie,grated ginger salt and pepper in a bowl.If you dont want ginger add garlic to it.
2 Take 7 ,8 slices of whole wheat bread or multigrain bread cut into triangular pieces.if you want you can cut the edges.
3 bake it in a preheated oven 200 c for 6-7 minutes tomake it slight crisp
4 Put some butter on each slice and then nicely mixed cheese mixture on it.
5 again bake in oven at 200 c for 7or 8 min till the cheese melts and the bread is crisp golden brown.serve it with tomato sauce or green chutney as u wish