Sooji ka Halwa is a dessert which can be served in any season or month. Here’s how it is made.
(Courtesy: NDTV Food)
• Semolina: 1 bowl
• Sugar: 1 cup (or according to your taste)
• Ghee: ½ cup
• Cardamom: 5
• Cashew (chopped): 10-12
• Almond (chopped): 10-12
• Water: As per requirement
• Boil sugar and cardamom in 2 cups of water.
• Heat ghee in a pan and fry semolina in it.
• As soon as semolina is fried well, add the boiled water in it.
• Keep stirring the mixture to keep it even.
• Cook till it gets thick.
• Garnish with almond and cashew.
• Mix well and turn the gas stove off.