Posted 26 Feb, 2019 | Others
How to present myself in interview?Add Answer
Repeating the same old story again, the first impression is the last impression. And as they say, first impressions happen quickly. So the first meeting is all you have got, and you better make the most of it. Right from the time you enter the office and introduce yourself to the receptionist, to the time you are done with your interview, you need to be present yourself like a pro.
1. Greetings: When you greet tl and submit your C.V. to the interviewer remember to sit up straight and have a casual smile .
2. Describing yourself: Before going for any interview you should know yourself, your strengths and weaknesses, your hobbies and interests. These are the most important questions that helps the interviewer to sum up your personality.
3. Knowledge of the organisation: Before going for any interview do a quick check on the company's history, object, worth etc. This will give the interviewer a positive view about you and us sometimes beneficial on answering a few questions.
4. Confidence: confidence is the most important part of your personality which is checked in an interview. You don't want to appear over confident also. Just the perfect amount of confidence along with a humble attitude will get you there.
5. Lies: Do not lie about yourself or the activities that you person because they generally cross check it and this creates an awkward situation for you as well.
6: CV : A strong CV is always a boost and a plus point for you.
So altogether these easy dos and Don'ts will help you get through your interview easily. All the best.