If you do not remember the Apple ID password, you must first reset the Apple ID password. This can be done in many different ways. If you have your Apple ID below you will find the methods listed Use an Apple password reset and security questions.
Reset Apple ID password using iOS device:
- On your iOS device, go to Settings and then enter "iCloud".
- Tap the email address that is at the top of the iCloud screen.
- You will get an option for that click on "Forgot Apple ID or Password?".
- Now you have to enter your Apple ID.
- You will be asked to answer some security questions, after which you will be able to reset the Apple ID password.
- You must enter a new password, and then confirm it.