In Gmail's Settings Gmail>>Settings>>"My Picture", through your contacts Search for your self by e mail deal with and spot what photograph seems.
If you've got a "Send as" deal with that is dealt with as an alias, Gmail could reference the profile picture used for that Google account.
If nonetheless not works, try some troubleshooting things:
1. Press numerous times F5 that refreses the Gmail
2. Clear your cache and coockies
3. Disable TEMPORARELY your anti-virus checker
4. Open personal window/secure mode
5. Change browser to peer if the problem persists
6. Log out and log on your account
1. Go to https://aboutme.Google.Com
2. Click on for your profile photo
3. On the bottom you need to see a container that asserts No Photo
4. Click on it and you are accomplished!
( Image : google )