How to wear a lehenga in western style?
The lehenga is a type of ethnic wear for women. It originated in the Indian Subcontinent. Well, the lehenga is one of the oldest forms of dress, which is still in trend, and every woman loves to wear it. In the past majority of women wore lehenga on the kurta. Nowadays, there are different types of lehenga available in the market, but it’s hugely expensive. Nobody wants to spend a lot on any dress because this is the era of fashion when fashion changes every day. And the most important thing is that women never want to repeat their dress. So, what’s the solution for this. Well, there is only one solution we can try to wear the lehenga in a different style, so that it looks different, or also some changes can give a new look to your lehenga. So here we are going to discuss how to wear a lehenga in western style.
Here are some different western styles of lehenga
1. Wear A Lehenga with a Shirt Style Top – You can wear a lehenga on a shirt-style top. It will give an Indo-western look. But don’t pick any formal shirt. It doesn’t look good. As per our suggestion, pick the simple silk shirt with long sleeves. There are many celebrities who try this look in their movie and lifestyle. So, it’s a good option.
2. Lehenga With Crop Top With Jacket– Trying a lehenga with a crop top is getting too old and bored. For a twist, try lehenga with crop and also put the jacket on them. It will give you a fabulous look. Always try the color of your crop top and jacket are similar, so it gives a perfect look.
3. Lehenga With Off-Shoulder Top- Off-Shoulder top is one of the trending fashions. Many of us wear off-shoulder tops on jeans and skirts. But it also looks good on the lehenga. We suggest that you buy a skill or net cloth material. It looks damn good on a lehenga.
4. Lehenga With Long Kurti- People have a myth a Kurti only looks good on a salwar, but the truth is if your wear a lehenga on Kurti. It will also look fabulous. In ancient times, women wore lehenga on a Kurti and still looked damn good. Just coordinate your lehenga color with Kurti.
5. Lehenga With Cape Top – Cape gives a look like a princess. If you get bored with your old blouse and crop top. Just try a cape top on your lehenga. It will give you a more enhanced look.
There are also some other options you can try on the lehenga. The options are lehenga with a peplum top, lehenga with a dupatta style, lehenga with a saree style, lehenga with a Ruffle Blouse, and lehenga with an Anarkali dress.
Now, we are going to end this article we discuss the different western styles of wearing lehenga, which give you a trendy look. Hope you liked reading this article on how to wear a lehenga in western style.