· I would keep making improvements in shipping, marketing and website performance.
· I would promote my products a lot specially on Facebook, investing big on advertisements. My goal would be to reach as many people as possible in quick time. My early goal won’t necessarily be to sell big. I would want to build my brand recognition in the early days first.
· Official launch of my online store. In the initial days, I would offer exclusive discounts to the buyers.
· Create some hype on social media platforms before the official launch. Do influencer marketing.
· Now I would focus on the SEO end. I would optimize my website for selected keywords to rank high on search engines.
· Spend some time in the backend. Creating good design, producing good contents, and updating all the products.
· I would make my own website. (I am a DIY kind of a guy!) But you can hire developers.
· Decide whether to sell on Wordpress (WooCommerce) or Shopify. These two are the best to make a powerful e-commerce.
Anyway, here’s the basic stuff I would do:
Wish you would have been more specific in your question. What do you mean by ‘plan’? Planning in what—selling or marketing?
· Most importantly, analytics would be the biggest part of my strategy.