A Kurta is such a versatile piece of garment. Not only is it super comfortable for the fast approaching summer days, it also looks effortlessly chic and is very simple to style. You can try the following looks this summer for a cool yet new feel.
1. Pairing a kurta with jeans is an old classic. Try a ripped pair for a more modern twist.
2. Long kurtas look very stylish when worn with straight legged white pants and heels. You can add a dupatta or a stole for that x factor or maybe even a pair of glamorous over sized sunnies.
3. Switch the Palazzo pants with a block printed skirt under a kurta.
4. If you're feeling bold, opt for a pair of dhoti pants under a kurta with a front slit. Complete the look with the bohemian junk jewelry and a pair of classy brogues.
5. Go for the same color palette from head to toe Then break it off with tan color accessories.
6. Add a third piece. Be it a long cape or short waist jacket. Adding a third piece on a kurta gives it very interesting look.
7. Wear a frock kurta like a midi dress. Pair it with a set of mules and you would be at par with latest trends.