Sun is the most powerful planet in our solar system and so is considered as father or the king of all other planets. Sun rays are connected with the inner most spirit of human beings. Sun is being described as the soul of a person.
Sun in astrology rules royalty, state and the higher positions as well. It also signifies good health, vitality and wellbeing. A strong Sun in horoscope indicates a person with leadership qualities. Such a person usually enjoys a higher position in society and shares a cordial relationship with father.
This fiery planet can be detrimental to health if negatively placed causing baldness, headaches, weak eyesight, blood circulation related problems, ***** weakness, and heart problems. A weak Sun in horoscope can also affect one’s relation with father or cause problem to father. Natives with weak Sun usually suffer from low stamina, self-esteem, and indecisiveness. Too strong Sun can result in a domineering or aggressive personality. Such a person may be self-centered and someone who always seeks to be at the center of all action.
As far as the concerns about the year 2018 to be tough for natives having weak sun, let me clear that the position and strength of one planet can never decide how your coming year would be. The sun remains in one sign for a month and every sankranti moves to the next sign. The prediction about how an year would be depends on many facets that includes the natal chart, transit, and dasha period.
In Vedic Astrology, Sun is symbolized by a charioteer holding the reins of the other horses. Imagine the chariot being run by a weak charioteer and suspect the consequences. The resulting situation will be surrounded by all sorts of difficulties; the chariot may go in a wrong direction, it may overturn or dragged. Similar, is the case when your life is affected by a weak Sun.
Ill effects of weak sun according to its position:
• 1st house: In this particular house, Sun can create health problems for the individual
• 2nd house: He can be unfavorable for the family and its comforts
• 6th house: The positioning will not be positive for the sisters and daughters of the native
• 7th house: Sun may cause disharmony with wife
• 9th house: The placement in this house can create problems with the forefathers and might withdraw the individual from their properties
• 10th house: The Sun can be unfavorable for the father of the person
• 12th house: Can create problems with the sleep of the native
Here, are a few remedies to strengthen the weak sun in your horoscope:
• One of the best ways to alleviate the bad effects of Sun is by respecting and serving your fathers and forefathers.
• Offer water to sun at the time of sunrise. Sunrays at this time are positive and very helpful
• Perform Surya Namaskar. This will not even strengthen the weak Sun but also help you stay healthy.
• If your sun is weak, prefer wearing Ruby in a specific metal on an auspicious day.
• Try to make donations on Sunday. You can donate jaggery, wheat, copper etc.
• Consistent chanting of Gayatri Mantra is highly recommended to make the Sun favorable The positive energy emitted by chanting this mantra will help you in increasing the favorable effects of Sun.
I hope, it was a satisfactory reply to your question. Be positive and work hard, you will definitely reap good results.