Generally, banks offering personal loans will keep some eligibility criteria such as:
- Documents like Aadhar card
- Salary payslips of recent duration
- Bank account statements of recent
- Address proof
There are some private financial advisory firms providing personal loans, which follow the guidelines such as
- Age (Minimum Of 23 years To Maximum Of 65 years*)
- Residency (Should Be A Legal Indian Resident)
- Address (Should Have A Legal Permanent Address)
- Income (Should Have Regular Income)
- Bank account (Should Have An Active Bank Account)
- Liquidation (Should Not Have Been Bankrupt In The Past 1 Year)
These types of platforms provide personal loans with low-interest rates. It is good to consider this type of financial advisory platforms.
To make your loan application method fast, we tend to request you to stay soft copy of below documents handy:
Aadhar number to try and do eKYC. you only want the amount and no transfer are needed.
ID Proof (Not needed if eKYC is done)
Address proof (Not needed if eKYC is done)
Latest pay slip for past three months
Latest financial statement for three months of pay account
Rent Agreement (if applicable)
Please note, if your mobile number isn't registered with UIDAI for Aadhar, you may not be ready to do eKYC.