Hair fall, premature greying, dry scalp, dandruff and many more are some of the most common hair problems that a person has to face in their life. But do you know there is one natural product that can make all these hair problems resolved and will promote the hair growth as well? Yes! You heard it right, a natural product called fenugreek seeds has a lot of benefits for hair.
Also known as methi seeds in Hindi, this amazing natural product can resolve all the hair problems.
So, let’s get into the article and know the 5 amazing fenugreek seed benefits for hair. Here, have a look at the article!
Benefits Of Fenugreek Seeds For Hair
Reduces Hair Fall
To get the right effect of fenugreek seeds for hair fall, do the following steps given below:
1. Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for a whole night
2. Mix the fenugreek seeds with one tablespoon of lemon juice or water
3. Then apply the mixture to your hair just like you apply a face pack
4. Now wash your face as usual
But while shampooing your hair, make sure to use a mild shampoo or an organic shampoo.
Promotes Hair Growth
Fenugreek for hair growth is very helpful, it makes the hair grow ten times faster than usual. To use fenugreek seeds to promote hair growth, follow the steps given below:
1. Boil the fenugreek seeds with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
2. Boil it until the seeds go reddish
3. Then apply the oil on your scalp and massage it well before washing your head
This amazing concoction will surely boost your hair growth with its amazing properties.
Helps To Remove Excess Oil On The Scalp
Fenugreek seeds help to extract the excess oil that clusters on the scalp and makes the hair look greasy and bad. Following are the steps that you need to follow to get oil free scalp.
1. Soak fenugreek seeds in the water for a whole night
2. Make a paste of fenugreek seeds mixed with 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
3. Apply the mixture to your hair to control the oil
4. Wash your head with a mild shampoo but make sure to not to use a creamy shampoo because it tends to make your hair greasier.
Cures Dry And Itchy Scalp
A dry and itchy scalp can be a major problem in winters. Follow the steps given below to get rid of itchy and dry scalp.
1. Mix fenugreek seeds with an egg yolk and apply the mixture on your hair
2. Then leave the mask on the hair for half an hour
3. Now wash out the mixture with a mild shampoo
Dandruff is another major problem caused in winters due to dry scalp, so to get rid of dandruff make sure to follow the steps given below:
1. Make a paste of fenugreek seeds with yogurt
2. Apply the mixture on the hair for at least 3 times a week
3. Then wash your head properly with a mild shampoo
So, these were the 5 amazing benefits of fenugreek seeds for hair.