Apartment or Villa – Which One is Better in Bangalore?
Blog: Homes And Loans
Are you going to invest in a property in the Garden City of India, Bangalore? Are you confused about whether to invest in an apartment or villas for sale in Bangalore? If yes, then you have landed at the right place to help you make a sound decision.
Bangalore is one of the most major metropolises of India. The city has a strong social infrastructure, IT industry, pleasant weather and real estate growth all around. The presence of white-collar professionals has led to a large number of developments of luxurious villas in the city. Hence, you may see many more coming up in the vicinity where you wish to buy a home.
- Open Space – You get more space for the kids and pets to play. Multiple parking slots also make it easier for visitors to park their vehicles comfortably.
- Healthier – Villas are more private spaces which mean less pollution – both sound and air. You can live a healthier life and feel the peace rather than waking up to neighbour’s chaos.
- Better Investment Options – Villas for sale in Bangalore are better investment options than apartments. Experts suggest staying invested for 7+ years to get a decent resale value. The reality is that villa plots appreciate much better than villas.
- Secure – The chances of securing a gated apartment such as Sumadhura Soham is easier and less expensive than grabbing a villa community. You can travel out of the city safely while keeping your family safe in an apartment.
- Vibrant Neighbourhood – Apartments have closer neighbourhoods. Most of the reputed complexes may have close to 200 apartments. It makes the community celebrations and activities enjoyable and vibrant.
- Rental Income – The rental income/yield of apartments is also higher compared to villas for sale in Bangalore. Example – An apartment in Sarjapur Road worth Rs.1 crore may give you up to Rs.3 lakh as the rental income per year. On the other hand, a villa costing the same price off Sarjapur Road just 4 km away may get only Rs.2.5 lakh per annum.