It is said that there can be no better friend than a book. This is the only truth. There are many reasons behind saying this today which you will like. Reading books is not just about learning. You can get 90% of the answers in your mind. After reading a good book. Every book says something. And a good book not only says something but also listens to us. Motivational books of all time. Trying to get to know us. And it also helps to know who we are and where we can go. Reading introduces us to the thinking of those who have succeeded today. And the biggest thing is that it gives us the key to success by which we can and cannot do anything in the future, but we can certainly get acquainted with reality. Motivational books of all time.
Leaders are readers books of all time
When we read books, our intellect increases, and with it, our willpower to do something also increases. That’s why I said, “Leaders are readers”. Let me give you a few examples- Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, Bhagat Singh, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Martin Luther One of the reasons for the success of all of them is reading books. That’s why today I will share with you 5 books that I have learned a lot after reading. And I also want you to read some of these books. So you know about these books. Then what you think that book has in common with your life. Start from there.
Another thing many people will say, sir, I don’t like reading. It is boring. For them, I will say something at last. And I think, that will help you a lot.
Top 5 books with Short introduction
1. RICH DAD POOR DAD: By Robert T. Kiyosaki (Available in Hindi, English, Bengali)- Click This Link and Buy now. Inside this book, highlighted about two fathers. One is a father who is rich and the other one is poor. The poor father is his own. And the one who calls him the father of the rich is the father of his best friend. The one who is called the poor father has done his own thing and lived his life. And on the other hand, how his friend’s father became rich by using a new kind of intelligence. That is what is said in this book. You will learn many new things after reading this book. Income, finance, and success you will learn these three things.
There is no point in saying that success will always come in your life as an education system. Some things you will learn a lot more in life when you understand reality. and if you want to know reality then read this type of book. this book will also help you for developing your mindset.
The second book
2. The Alchemist: By Paulo Coelho (Available in English)-Click This Link and Buy now. This book has been known as the International Bestseller Book for 27 years. Actually, this is a fiction book. But the style of writing this book is so beautiful, so full of passion that you will create a persistence inside yourself. The Alchemist is the story of a Shepherd. That want to travel the whole world. He wants to get Treasury of the whole world. After much hardship when he found the treasury of the whole world. Then he realized that the treasury was already with him. And that is himself. From this book, we learn how to overcome our fears. How can we hear the words of our own minds? I will tell this book to be bought by every person who thinks his dream will never come true.
The Third book
3. Think and Grow Rich: By Napoleon Hill (Available in English, Hindi)- Click This Link and Buy now. Friend, I have always said one thing, the first thought for success is. If what you think gets into your head well then you can take all kinds of steps. (Motivational books of all time) Not the opposite thinking. Think about what you need most. this book is also an international bestseller book. Inside this book, he highlights the Universal laws of some successful people. Anyone can be successful by following this law. Many people have followed those laws and have been successful. And let me tell you these Napoleon Hill 20 years to write this book. At that time, more than 500 people were at the top and were successful. He studied those and wrote this book. So you can imagine how much this book helpful for you.
THE FOURTH BOOK
4. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind: By Dr. Joseph Murphy (Available in English)- Click This Link and Buy now. This book is about your subconscious mind. Come on, you know our minds are divided into two parts. The conscious mind and subconscious mind. Whether you are reading my article or the work you are doing every day is called the conscious mind. But the subconscious mind is what we need most. For which our habits, our thoughts, these things work. And this book will help you to increase the power of your subconscious mind.
5. The Bhagavad Gita: (Available in English, Bengali, Hindi)- Click This Yellow and Buy now. As per my scenario, this is not a book.it’s our whole life rules. and I read this book daily and only a few seconds my mindset is developed. 5 ultimate truths about Bhagavat Gita 1- GOD 2-HUMANS 3- THIS WORLD 4- THE ACTION WE TAKE 5- TIME please my friend read this book every day.
what to do if you don’t have an interest in reading?
The fact is that there are a lot of people who buy a lot of books but after a while, they don’t like it anymore so they don’t even open the book anymore. The fact is that there are a lot of people who buy a lot of books but after a while, they don’t like it anymore so they don’t even open the book anymore. But do you know what happens slowly? Interest will decrease from reading any type of book. Maybe that’s the problem with that book. Maybe the book is not good. But as soon as you remove the book, your interest is also ending. And if you don’t pay attention to that, you will fall on your own. From now, before reading any book, look at the preface of the book. Motivational books of all time.
The advantage of this is that when you look at the preface, you will come up with a lot of ideas. If you think I want to know this, then get started. Otherwise, try to read another book. Come on, you won’t have any more problems. Even then, if you don’t want to, keep running your life the way you want. I can tell the road but I can’t cross it holding hands. Because I have what you have. So keep trying.