The festive season is all about new offers, products, launches, events and all the other fun activities. That time of the year is here again. All the stores, shops and restaurants are getting decked up for the celebration. All the venues are getting booked for the parties and events. In such a time, if you want to have maximum footfalls at your store or want to invite a huge number of local crowds at your event, then it is necessary that you think out of the box. Well, in this era, undoubtedly the digital media has made a notable progress in terms of marketing and promotion. With the right keywords and attractive graphics, they have reached a wider audience that cannot be limited within a geographical boundary. However, when it comes to appealing to the local audience, using visual attraction in form of banners, flyers, stickers, magnets, and brochures can be the best way of promoting your event. Check out these custom magnets fromStickerYou.
So, now if you are looking for the right way to boost your promotion, then you are in the right place. Here, I am going to share my own experience of years of online printing with you and suggest you some amazing and quirky die cut flyers shapes that will add a new dimension to your marketing endeavor. But before that, you must know how these die cut flyers can be beneficial for your promotion. Take a look.
Advantages of Die Cut Flyers
- Attractive and quirky, these flyers are appealing more than a general flyer. Hence, it becomes easier for brands to grab attention.
- Depending on your business requirements you can choose different and fun shapes that will not only suit your brand but will also attract the target audience more.
- Easily customizable and pretty much affordable, these flyers are surely a great choice for long promotion for this festive season.
So, now if you are wondering which shapes of custom die cut flyers you should choose, then here are a few suggestions for you. Take a look.
- Round Shape: Available in 2”, 3” and 7.5” diameter size, these are the most common shapes of flyers most of the service providers choose.
- Cloud Shape: 8.5”*11”, these flyers are notable, attractive and perfect to paste on your storefront for promoting new offers.
- Cross: Hosting a Christmas prayer? Get 7.5”*10” cross-shaped flyers to invite the local people at the prayer.
- Diamond: Perfect for new product launch and marketing offers, this flyer in 10”*7.5” is a perfect choice.
- Flower: Are your target consumers kids or teenagers and you want to appeal to them visually or are you a florist?Then the Daisy shaped flyers can be colorful and attractive to your target audience.
- Heart: Any festivity signifies the happiness in your heart and for that, the most popular flyer can be the heart-shaped one. Get flyers designed in stunning colors in 10”*7.5” and welcome more sale.
- Star and Stardust: Two of the most popular shapes of flyers during this festive season. From storefront to a restaurant, they are in high demand. Because of the quirky shape, they are pretty much appealing too.
- Food: What festivity is complete without some good food? And don’t you think that this is the season when most of the restaurants, bakeries and smalls shops introduce new menu on their list? And what can be a better way to promote those new items if not with a food shaped flyer!
- Mask: If you are planning a ball or a cocktail party on Christmas or New Years Eve, then a masquerade can be a great idea. And to invite the local crowd, you can easily use the mask shaped flyers with the details of the party. It will surely add an air of mystery to the whole plan.
So, now as you have got some ideas about a few options for different shapes of die cut flyers, what are you waiting for? Place your order right now with a reputed online printing company with considerably good reviews with BBB accreditation. Have a blast this season with stunning colorful flyers.