Causes of red spots on the head and effective treatments
The skin often acts as a kind of marker, indicating the presence of internal pathologies. However, in some cases, problems with the dermis are due to other reasons. These include red spots on the head that occur with an allergic reaction, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis or herpes. Also, such tumors occur when the skin is damaged.
Red spots on the scalp due to an allergic reaction are due to the increased sensitivity of the dermis to the effects of certain stimuli:
- citrus and other products;
- chemicals included in shampoos and other personal care products;
- animal hair, pollen;
- with active sweating on the head.
Allergic form of dermatosis on the head develops due to hereditary predisposition, endocrine pathologies, dysfunction of the digestive tract or severe stress. Same is the case here when food allergy comes into the body the entire system of body disturbed. You have the ability to judge it by food allergy symptoms. However, first of all, you need to know what a food allergy is in actual?
At the beginning of treatment of an allergic reaction, it is necessary to eliminate the effect of the irritant. The scheme of treatment is selected based on the cause of the appearance of red spots on the head.
- When the first signs of an allergic reaction appear, antihistamine medication is recommended: Claritin, Zodak, Erius, and others.
- For the symptomatic treatment of allergies used ointments that suppress the inflammatory process: tar, ichthyol and naphthalene. Just visit Lulu hypermarket Dubai to explore more.
- In severe cases, skin treatments are based on corticosteroids.
- As a supplement to drug therapy, entero-sorbents are used. These drugs contribute to the elimination of toxins from the body, thereby reducing the intensity of the allergic reaction.
- Treatment of a pathological condition is recommended to be supplemented with a specialized diet, which has a positive effect on the work of the digestive system in adults and children.