ICICI Bank offers one of the best ranges of credit cards for individuals. The cards provide amazing benefits, attractive reward points and other privileges besides allowing you to transact easily on credit. There are different categories offered by ICICI Bank credit cards. Sapphiro credit cards are one of the most popular credit cards offered by the bank. It is a premium card which offers benefits of two cards in one. Here’s a complete guide to Sapphiro credit cards offered by ICICI Bank –
● Type of card
Sapphiro credit cards are a combination of MasterCard and Amercian Express credit cards. The card is offered jointly by both and thus promises you dual rewards and benefits. With one Sapphiro credit card, you get the privileges offered by MasterCard as well as by American Express.
● Rewards and benefits
Some of the privileges of the card include the following –
1. Shopping and travel related welcome vouchers worth INR 10, 000 as joining reward
2. Up to 20, 000 Payback points on each anniversary
3. 4 complimentary domestic airport lounge visits every quarter. 2 complimentary international lounge access every year
4. 15% discount on dining across 2500+ restaurants in India
5. Complimentary golf rounds every month
6. Other gift vouchers of merchant outlets
• Card related fees
A joining fee of INR 6500 (exclusive of GST) is payable for buying the card. Thereafter, annual card fees of INR 3500 (exclusive of GST) is payable from the second year onwards. However, this fee is waived if the total transactions on the card equal or exceed INR 6 lakhs. Other important changes include the following –
1. Interest on extended credit – 3.40% per month
2. Cash advance charge – 2.5% per month with a minimum charge of INR 300
3. Late payment charges – if the total amount due is INR 100-500 the charge is INR 100. If it is 501 – 10, 000 the charge is INR 500 and for higher amounts, the charge is INR 750
• Eligibility and documentation
To apply and avail a Sapphiro credit card, there are certain eligibility parameters which you should fulfill. Some common ones include the following –
1. Your age should be at least 21 years
2. You can be a salaried employee or a self-employed individual
3. Your credit score should be at least 700
4. You should have a minimum monthly income of INR 1.35 lakhs
When it comes to documents you have to submit your identity proof, age proof, address proof, income proof, etc. to avail the card.
● Applying for the card
You can apply for ICICI Bank credit card online or offline. Online applications are easier as they are quick and do not involve the hassle of visiting the bank’s branch for getting the card. Online application can be done from ICICI’s website or from the website of a card aggregator. Both the options would have an online application form which you should fill and submit, with your documents, to avail the credit card.
So, ICICI Bank’s Sapphiro credit cards are premium credit cards which have great privileges offered by two card issuing companies. You can, therefore, get double benefits from a single card using the Sapphiro credit card. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for a Sapphiro credit card today!