JEE Main is one of the toughest national level exams to crack. Aspirants who are going to take the exam this year must select the right strategy to crack the exam. Students can now attempt the JEE Main exam 2021 four times - February, March, April, and May.
Even though it is one of the toughest exams to crack, with hard work one will be able to cover the JEE Main Syllabus 2021. Hence, we are here with some critical prep tips which will help you to manage time and formulate good preparation strategies before the exams. These tips and tricks will help even future students to complete the JEE Main syllabus next year.
JEE Main Syllabus 2021 - Critical Tips & Syllabus Division
Here we will share some guidelines and tips to prepare the JEE Main 2021 syllabus effectively. First, we will start with the time table to cover the syllabus of JEE Main 2021 below.
JEE Main Syllabus - Daily Preparation Timetable
JEE Main 2021 Subject-Wise Preparation Tips
1. Physics: Understand the concepts and problems in Physics in order to score well in this subject. Stay strong in your basics, remember the concepts and formulas hard. Get used to the concepts before you start solving questions. Numerical and conceptual questions are both important topics in the JEE Main syllabus for Physics.
2. Mathematics: Mathematics needs very intense preparation as we all know that it is one of the toughest subjects. You need to practice a lot to cover this section. Learn all the shortcut methods to solve the problems. Remember the concepts and formulas at your fingertips.
3. Chemistry: Study the NCERT book thoroughly. And after strengthening the basics of your Inorganic Chemistry, take notes for every chapter and read all the theories and remember all the chemical reactions. Then revise your chemical reactions and formulae thoroughly. This will help to cover the JEE Main syllabus 2021.
How to cover the JEE Main Syllabus 30 Days before the Exam?
Aspirants should follow the below-mentioned 30 Days strategies before to the exam to write the JEE Main 2021 effectively:
1. Candidates should have the habit of solving previous year's question paper and mock test paper. This will help them to work on their own strengths and weaknesses. Solving the previous year question paper will give some idea to the students about the question pattern. It will help you get familiar with all important topics of JEE Main syllabus 2021.
2. Don’t procrastinate, start your preparation right now. Begin your preparation early to cover the entire JEE Main syllabus. Watch video lectures and read NCERT books to build a strong base for fundamental topics.
3. Every student should follow their own strategy and tactics to crack the JEE Main exam. They should not follow the previous year rank holder or their friend’s strategy. One should adopt strategies that suit best to them.
4. Try giving more and more mock tests within a stipulated time. This is one of the important ways to cover the JEE Main syllabus 2021.
5. Understand the basic concept of Physics, Maths, Chemistry, and Science. Do follow the CBSE NCERT books for clear understanding. Students can also crack the exam through self-study for a minimum of 8 to 9 hours at home.
6. The exam is always a stress for every student who is appearing for it because they have to complete the whole paper within the time limit. So to overcome this they should have the practice of clearing the previous year question paper.
7. Students should not spend more time on one particular problem, if they do so then it will be difficult for them to complete the exam on time.
8. Students should be aware of all critical topics and formulas of the JEE Main syllabus 2021 on their fingertips.
9. Make the habit of taking running notes or short notes of major topics that will be repeatedly asked in the exam. These short notes will help the candidates to revise the formulas and calculations during the last week of examination to cover the syllabus of the JEE Main 2021 exam.
One Week Prior to the Exam
1. By this time students should have all the chapters, topics, and formulas on their fingertips.
2. They should have the ability to solve the question paper within the time limit.
3. This one week time is to revise the complete JEE Main syllabus and students should not start to learn anything new.
4. Also, they should stay positive with their own abilities and with a prepared mindset.
Mentioned below are the best books to refer to cover the syllabus of JEE Main Exam 2021.
Best Books for JEE Main 2021
So if you are planning to take the exam on 23rd February, hardly 1 month is left. Students must gear up and continue with their final preparations. Avoid taking up new subjects and topics at this point. Concentrate on what you have covered so far from the JEE Main syllabus. In case you are not confident of doing well in February, then take the exam in March or April or May. We wish you all the best for the future!