How to check Andhra Pradesh land records in the mee bhoomi website
Blog: King of MEC
Mee –Bhoomi is an official land record website officiated by the AP government to ease the hassle of record tracking. The portal comes in handy for the Andhra Pradesh citizens as they don’t have to visit land offices. This also caters for the recovery of all documents thus curbing cases of lost documents. As same as West Bengal Government also running to check WB Land Records in Banglarbhumi website.
AP citizens can get their encumbrance certificate and land records fast. The portal gives transparency and eases the paper work. Citizens don’t need vast knowledge on IT to open the site. Mee-Bhoomi portal contains information about villages, districts and Mandals.
Services provided in the Mee-Bhoomi website
The portal contains details about Andhra Pradesh land records. Citizens from the state can check through the site about their land, owner of the land and other significant details as follows:
- Citizens can get full information about the land using their local languages. This helps citizens learn every detail about their land.
- The website can officially provide real land records which can be downloaded with secured emblem.
- The site will also give alerts to the applicant if any changes happen.
- Citizens can state their grievances which can be retrieved if need be.
- One can view all the AP land maps from the website page.
How to check AP Adangal in Mee-Bhoomi .ap.gov.in
Attaining the land records is fast and easy, one needs to have all the right details in place. Below we have few steps to follow:
- Navigate to the official Mee-Bhoomi official page: www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- Landing on the page check for the option Adangal
- Here one has the choice of personal Adangal or village Adangal. Click on what suits your need to proceed.
- Next pick on either of the choices: Survey number , Account number, Aadhaar number and Name holder.
- Proceed by selecting the district name plus the village name.
- Here you’re to enter the document number you selected which was either survey number, account number etc.
- Now key in the code number which will be shown on the screen.
- Recheck the details enter and if correctly done you can now select the submit button.
The system will generate all information as per the request. This takes few seconds thus serving a lot of citizens within short time.
AP Adangal land records correction.
Mistakes are pound to happen; citizens don’t have to visit the land offices. Thanks to the Mee-Bhoomi portal where one can make changes. However, applicants can also visit the Mee-seva center for correction. This only takes a period of 15 days; below we have steps to correct errors using the website portal.
- Visit the official page: www.meebhoomi.ap.gov.in
- On the menu bar select the option “complaints”
- From the same menu list select the option “register of complaints”
- A new page containing a form will appear, enter all required details as follows: The complaint name, Official address, Aadhaar number, Enter the type of complaint and Give the village name
- Proceed to select the submit tab, the system will generate an OTP which is to be entered on a given space.
- The OTP number will be used to verify your identity.