At Athena Multiskills, we provide CLAT coaching in Lucknow for all the young aspirants looking to qualify law entrance exams. Athena Multiskills specializes in AILET, CLAT, LSAT, UP PCS Judicial Coaching in Lucknow , Delhi Judicial Service, LLM, LL. B entrance exams. Athena Multiskills is also known for >Best IAS Coaching in Lucknow .
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is one of the toughest law entrance exams in India. CLAT is undertaken by many students every year to get admission in the top NLU. CLAT exam needs a lot of strategies as it will really push you for time. By qualifying CLAT, the applicant can get admission in other colleges/universities. Many universities offer integrated courses, such as B.B.A - LL. B, B. Com – LL.B, and even B. tech – LL.B. Students who wish to pursue a five-year course must appear for entrance exams such as CLAT etc. With the number of law-aspirants growing, the competition is getting tougher with each passing day.
Common Law Admission Test or CLAT is 200 marks (with negative marking) of 2-hour long examination. The paper consists of 200 multiple choice questions divided in the section -
1. English include Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Grammar
2. Reasoning: Logical & Analytical
3. GK: Static as well as Current Affairs
4. Maths: Arithmetic, Basic Algebra & Geometry (Mainly Mensuration)
5. Legal Aptitude: Indian Polity, Law of Torts, Contracts, criminal & Misc Laws.
Eligibility for the program of CLAT:
Applicant must be 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of
1) 45% marks in case of belonging to Un-Reserved/OBC,
2) 40% in case of belonging to SC/ST category.
Age limit for the program of CLAT:
1) Candidates should be below Twenty (20) Years of age as on 1st July 2018 in case of all Unreserved/NRIs/NRI Sponsored categories.
2) Candidates shall be below Twenty-Two (22) years of age as on 1st July 2018 in case of SC/ST/ OBC/Especially Abled Persons (SAP) category candidates.
How to prepare for the program of CLAT:
CLAT is a very energy draining exam and you DO NOT get even a minute to relax. Make sure to build your stamina from the start. Don't indulge in a question too much to have wasted time of other section/ questions on tough ones. Move from stronger areas towards weaker ones and, easy ones to tough ones.
You need to master and personalize, one strategy for yourself by applying it and changing it over 30-40 mocks.
1. Start with GK (50 questions). You either know an answer or Don't. So, the entire section should be covered in 13-15 minutes.
2. Next, move to English as the questions are very short, except Reading Comprehension (RC). Finish all the questions on grammar and vocabulary. Do RC only if it’s an easy topic and Reading is your strong point, else leave it for later. You would be able to do approx. 30 Qs in English within a target time of 15-17 minutes.
3. Next, move on to Reasoning (40 Qs) and finish it in approx. 30-32 minutes. DO NOT spend a lot of time in a single question and leave if you are not able to solve in the first attempt.
4. Next move on to Legal. Do Legal knowledge questions first (vary from 0-15 mostly). These are short and will only take 5-7 minutes. And then move on to Legal reasoning part. If there are 35 Questions, then try to do them within 35 minutes. So, the maximum time available for this section is 40-45 minutes. This section involves a lot of reading and plays an important part in case of score tie-breaker, focus a lot on this section.
5. In the last 20 minutes, it is your choice. You have 20 Qs of Maths and 10 Qs of RC pending. Take a call and move to the section on which you have more confidence to score better. Any time you may save from the above-mentioned time limits can be used at this juncture.
Athena Multiskills also provides:
1) Practice by More than 4500+MCQs & Printed study materials on tough topics
2) Proper coverage and In-depth analysis of whole GATE Syllabus
3) Problem-solving and doubt clearing sessions
4) On-Line Test-Series
5) After NET admission guidance
6) Fully Air-Conditioned and Wi-Fi Classrooms
7) Separate Boys & Girls hostel with mess facility
Key factors About Athena Multiskills:
1) Innovative Techniques to solve Numerical Problems on Bioprocess Engineering, Enzymology, Molecular Biology, Animal and Plant Tissue Culture
2) Regular Topic, Unit & Mock Tests
3) 6 months of regular classroom coaching programme
4) 3 hours and 5 days in a week class
5) Highly Experienced and extra brilliant faculty members