Nijapada Darshanam in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
Blog: King of MEC
Nijapada Darshanam Seva is a weekly ritual for Lord Srinivasa in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. This type of Seva attracts quite a number of devotees who come to see Lord Venkateswara Swamy Feet without any ornaments. In a normal situation, you will have to cover Lord’s feet with Tulsi leaves. However, the feet are left without Tulsi leaves after performing Abhishekam to Venkateswara. Any devotee who wants to take part in this ritual will have to pay by booking a ticket online in Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website. Approximately 1000 devotees can take part in Nijapada Darshanam Seva at any particular point. It is therefore advisable that you book your ticket earlier if you are to make the list.
Nijapada Darshanam Seva Timings
Knowing the timings of Nijapada Darshanam Seva is very important since it gives you the chance to make prior planning. Most devotees who take part in Nijapada Darshanam Seva will tell you that it is usually performed on Friday. This ritual takes place as from 5:30 A.M to 6:30 A.M. However, you should gather at Supadham one hour (4:30 A.M) before Nijapada Darshanam Seva starts. Sticking to the time frame is important since it ensures that the ceremony does not encounter any delays.
Nijapada Darshanam Tickets
There are two places from where you can buy Nijapada Darshanam tickets i.e.
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website
- Vagapadi office.
Any devotee who wants to buy Nijapada Darshanam tickets online will have to follow the steps given below.
- Enter https://ttdsevaonline.com on the search bar of your browser as the official link for accessing Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Website. Press “Enter” on your keyboard after typing in the above link correctly.
- You will then have to log into your account using the Username and Password. Click on “Login” button after filling in the login credentials.
- Next, click on “Seva” option after which you should select “Nijapada Darshanam Seva”.
- Fill in all the mandatory details after which you should make the payments. A single Nijapada Seva ticket goes for Rs. 200. Unfortunately, you can only book a maximum of two tickets with your account.
- You will receive a notification email alert as soon as you make the payments. Now download your Nijapada Seva ticket.
- Finally, log out of your account by clicking on the “Logout” button. This is a security measure that is meant to prevent unauthorised access to you Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams account.
If you find online booking hard, then you will have to avail yourself physically in Vagapadi office from where you can get the ticket. This method can sometimes prove to be difficult especially if you are living far away from Vagapadi office.
Devotees who are attending Nijapada Darshanam Seva should strict to the dressing code if they are to take part in this ritual. Men who are attending the ceremony will have to put on Kurta Pyjama or Pancha dhoti. Women on the other can decide to put on Half Saree, Punjabi, Saree or even a Chudidhar with Dupatta.